Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Feature

I just recently went over 1000 posts on this blog.

I got to thinking, "Whew! That's a lot of posts. It's a shame that a lot of people will never read some of the better bits from the past."

Now I could re-post stuff from time to time, but that's a lot of work, it's repetitious, and frankly annoying. Of course the archives are all there on the left side, but unless you're really bored, brand-new here, or stalking me, you're probably not trolling the archives. You faithful followers (did I mention how great you are?) have all read it before anyway.

No, what we need here is a better way of bringing up the relevant bits from the archives and relating them to what's current. So, I've implemented a new feature that I hope will be of interest.

Now at the bottom of every post there are 3 "Related WBN articles" that are automatically selected by this service called LinkWithin. I saw it first over at Natural Relaxed Home Learning, so hat tip to Shelley!

So we're going to try it out, let me know how you like it. It only shows up on the blog itself, so RSS readers will have to drop by the site to check it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails