Thursday, November 13, 2008

Are My Eyes Really Brown?

This is not the kind of question you get every day, but it does give me a little chuckle.

I go to a lot of places where I have to verify my identity, sign in, provide various bits of personal information in order to get where I'm supposed to go.

After the usual name, SSN, phone, point of contact, etc. the guy at the front desk asks for my weight. What, before or after lunch?

He says, "They have your height listed, but not your weight."
Ok, a little unusual, but ok. I give it to him.

Next he asks, "What is your eye color?".
It's a little obvious, but, ok: brown.

Then he asks: both of them?.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I have actually met a number of people with two different color eyes. Looks cool.

Unknown said...

Play it again Sam.

The Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails