Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's a Girl


Congratulations to my brother and his wife over at Outpost 2, who just welcomed girl #3 into the world!

This little(?) paddleboat measured 21 inches long, 14.5 in circumference, and weighed in at 9 lbs 9 oz!

They make 'em big over yonder, as this baby was born at exactly 41 weeks. They skipped the Newborn size diapers and are going right for the Size 1 diapers. I'm convinced that all their kids came out at 3 month old sizes!

I brought Paddleboats #1 and #2 some mylar baloons with Disney Princesses on them to celebrate. Why? Because I'm the best uncle ever! Ha! Who says kids can't be bribed?

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I met the little tyke last night. She's a doll! And they have good taste in names over there at Outpost 2. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails