Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival #72

This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents: Three Year Olds.

Join me this week for the second article in the As For Me And My House series. You can subscribe directly to this series here.


They say that duct tape isn’t a valid parenting style. My question is: have they ever had a 3 year old? I have, and I question this wisdom.
Nib is our impish 3 year-old little girl. She is the size of a pixie and as clever as a fox. She runs and skips around the house taking delight in every little thing. Most of what she does is unbearably cute, and she’ll tell you so. “I cute!”
But then there are times … oh, yes, there are times …


Continue reading at Catholic Dads Online >>>

Also read:


=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival is a weekly opportunity to share your best posts with the wider Catholic blogging community.

To participate, create a post highlighting posts that would be of interest to Catholics and link to the host blog at http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com. Go to the host blog and leave a comment giving a link to your post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails