Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday's Been Canceled

You just don't know what tomorrow will bring.

According to the BBC, global warming has been canceled and global cooling will take its place. Carbon credit junkies would prefer if you'd just call it by its generic name, climate change.

Banks everywhere are canceling people's credit cards and loans have dried up due to the global recession, even for people with good credit.

Joanie Loves Chachi has been canceled for decades, but nobody really noticed.


But to top it all off, according to the weather channel, Friday's been canceled as well. It doesn't matter -- apparently it was going to rain anyway.

1 comment:

David Marciniak said...

I only realized they canceled Joanie loves Chachi when Charles in Charge began taping...the industry needs to do a better job at informing us when these classic shows are discontinued. I know I cried, and I'll bet you did too.

I've got to go take my medications now. Thanks for your post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails