Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Small time hero

Jay Anderson over at Pro Ecclesia * Pro Familia * Pro Civitate was one of the first to post about the Knights of Columbus' launch of their new Web site outreach Headline Bistro.

I checked it out and thought it was very snappy. News headlines, informed voter section, blogs, video, postcasts -- all great stuff.

But no RSS feeds.

Now that I'm blogging and reading everybody else's stuff, I can't make do without an RSS feed. So I sent the great folks over there a quick email asking them to consider setting up RSS feeds, and Boom! just like that, there they were.

Thank you for your note concerning the possibility of setting up RSS feeds rather than using e-mail updates. If you visit Headline Bistro you will see that RSS feeds have been put in place. If you click on the RSS icon it will take you to a new page, which enables you to send the feeds to your RSS reader. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Elizabeth Ela
News Web Editor


That kinda makes me feel a tiny bit like a hero, although with a small "h". The great people over at the Knights of Columbus and Headline Bistro are the real heroes for putting out this great Web site.

So now that I've done the least I could do for you, (really it was nothing), in getting those RSS feeds, -- GO use 'em!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails