Thursday, October 28, 2010

24:15 Hack-A-Day


The first time I hacked into the South American bank I was literally a-tremble with fear and excitement. I had just rooted the developer’s website and stolen the keys to the kingdom. All the financial and personal information was mine for the taking. I feverishly wondered if I would end up the grisly victim of a Colombian necktie.

Afterward, I sat in a cramped room with a dim bulb and the questions began: Have you ever misused a computer or used it outside of its intended purpose? Yes. Have you ever stolen data or tampered with an information system? Yes. With malicious intent? Yes. Have you ever used hacking tools or introduced malicious software into a computer not your own? Yes. Why did you do that? Because it is part of my job as a computer security expert. Outside of your job, have you ever done any of these things? Of course not! What do you take me for?!

Continue reading >>>

Subscribe to As For Me And My House (Jos 24:15), Thursdays at Catholic Dads Online!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails