Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival #76

This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents: The Grace of Limitations.
I'm a smart guy; I'm good at what I do -- really good. Which makes it very hard when I'm dumb. There are just certain areas that I'm Not Good at. Mentally, you go to reach in the place you're accustomed to -- and there's nothing there. A big blank spot. It's not that you don't know the answer, it's more like you have no idea how to find out.

Continue reading at Catholic Dads Online >>>

Subscribe to As For Me And My House (Jos 24:15), Thursdays at Catholic Dads Online! 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival is a weekly opportunity to share your best posts with the wider Catholic blogging community.

To participate, create a post highlighting posts that would be of interest to Catholics and link to the host blog at http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com. Go to the host blog and leave a comment giving a link to your post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails