Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Psychic Nursery And Other Trifles

Just one of those things on any given Sunday. We're driving from church and we see this local plant nursery truck in front of us with the service mark (sm): Same day delivery or sooner!  What? Is there a psychic landscaping service that delivers your plants before you order them?

.:] -=- [:.

My three-year old, Nib, came to me and said, "Daddy, I want to play the horsies."  Can a gambling problem start so young? Maybe she knows something ... should I bet on The Wife Knows Everything?

.:] -=- [:.

Celebrated family birthdays this weekend, but between preparations and hosting, I am now too pooped to party. I've taken more naps this weekend than a room full of preschoolers. Must be gettin' old!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails