Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good Fences Make Good Neighbors Part 2

I posted before about my neighbor putting up a fence with her money to keep her dogs out of my yard. The workmen finally came and put it up. The small fence to the left belongs to my other back yard neighbor. Yes, my yard is that big.


She came over and was very apologetic that they put it up backwards (i.e., with the frame facing my yard instead of the smooth side). She offered to have them re-do it, but it was cold and raining, so I said no. Plus, having the frame on my side will give my kids something to climb on if that should become necessary. Also, when the fence shrinks as it dries, I can always put lumber on my side to "plug the holes" if the dog continues to be a problem.

So, for $85 dollars worth of taking the old deck wood to the dump, I got a new fence at no additional cost to me.

Bonus.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails