Tuesday, February 28, 2012

3½ Time-Outs Tuesday (Vol. 14)


Just like Conversion Diary's 7 Quick Takes, except it's half as long and twice as good.

1
Today my new computer chair came. I've been struggling with severe back issues over the last year and sitting for a living makes it worse. I finally found a chair at work that doesn't hurt my back, so I ordered one for the house. It cost as much in shipping as it did to buy the chair, but Mrs. Nod assures me it's worth it!

2
In the "adults are worse than kids" category, Wynken's Boy Scout troop leadership has had a few strong personality problems with the Committee. After a particularly tense business meeting when they asked if there was any more business I said "yes" and offered a prayer. That seemed to "reset" everybody and a few people even thanked me.

3
Melamine is a crazy substance that on one hand makes a Formica countertop and on the other hand is a "magic eraser" that will get permanent markers off of your wall. Guess which one we're doing? Hmm, I wonder what happens if you use markers on a Formica countertop? But I digress ...

Finally hired a system engineer to be on my project at work. Now I can stop asking myself aloud if

1 comment:

Larry Denninger said...

Woot! You're in the Posse. Thanks!

Sorry to hear about your back.

And Blogger's new commenting format is not an improvement. Now I'm really glad I migrated to WordPress...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails