Friday, January 14, 2011

Feeling Hot! Hot! Hot!

I was pleasantly surprised to be nominated in the annual Blogger's Choice Awards for Hottest Daddy Blogger. Imagine that!

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

So, I took my own impartial survey, and Mrs. Nod agrees that I am the hottest Daddy blogger. (I'm satisfied with the judge's decision.)

So whether you think I'm hot-off-the-presses, hot-under-the-collar, hot-to-trot, or just hotter than 98 degrees, I'd appreciate your vote, just for fun. And it's free!

While you're there, give a shout out (and a vote) to my peeps at Shoved to Them and Acts of the Apostasy!

1 comment:

Larry Denninger said...

I bet you end up with more votes than both of us combined...including all of Rebecca's categories. And if that happens, I want to be Hottest Daddy blogger next year.

And thanks for the vote!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails