Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jellystone Park

While many people will be staying at home for summer vacation or touring the great parks that this country has to offer, my brood and I will be sampling the delights of Jellystone Park with Yogi Bear and Boo Boo too. Yes, the annual pilgrimage to this family friendly campground is about to begin: a solid week of frenetic days and sleepless nights; mini-golf and water hole; bugs and campfires; panning for fossils and face painting. The pain/pleasure will be shared by the in-laws: father, mother, sister, niece, and nephews. We usually get two side-by-side cabins and a camper pad and share meals and child watching duties. We take meals in common as well as water gun activities. I hate getting there, but I usually have a good time once I'm there. Now, I may need a vacation to recover from my vacation, but that's because I'm getting old ... ;-)

What's on your summer plan?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails