Friday, August 28, 2009

Thrill Of Recognition

I had the opportunity to visit the Catholic Information Center in Washington, D.C. at lunchtime. I've never been there before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. They have a pretty decent bookshop, opportunities to hear speakers and go to confession, and a full blown chapel.


I stepped inside the chapel to check it out, and there was a tabernacle! I felt a thrill of recognition sweep through me, and I just spent a minute with our Lord in wordless prayer. Totally made my day!

While I was in the shop, I heard Mass starting; the sign outside the door also proclaimed Eucharistic adoration from 1-4 pm. Awesome!

1 comment:

RAnn said...

Beautiful! And thanks for participating in Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails