Friday, February 12, 2010

Grrr

I just shoveled snow for 3 hours and the plow just came through and cleared my neighbor's driveway -- who hasn't shoveled anything in the last 4 days -- and plugged up my driveway and now it's worse than when I started and I'm rambling here but the Metro wasn't running all the way out to where I live so I had to take a vacation day because my boss won't let me telecommute like I've been doing the last 4 days because the Government isn't officially closed today and I need those vacation days because I'm saving up to travel for my sister's wedding in July where hopefully it will be warm but it isn't warm here and did I mention ... I HATE SNOW!!


Yes, I was able to get through all that without any meaningful punctuation. Grrr!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails