Sunday, May 15, 2011

Running Ragged

Things have been hectic for about 7 weeks now. There were a lot of things I wanted to talk about, but can't seem to find time -- and then when I find time, I haven't the energy.

I've been working hard to "relax", both physically and mentally because the body doesn't take well to burning the candle at both ends. Psychological stress is worse than physical labor.

Things that should have been blog posts but are now mere blurbs:
  • Mrs. Nod is recovering nicely from her bout of Shingles; as of Tuesday we will be "officially" outside of the window for the Nodlings catching the Chickenpox since half of them aren't vaccinated against that specific thing. I can't tell you how hugely relieved I am at that.
  • Baby Dab's baptism -- I love a good death and resurrection!  Dab wore his "Cradle Catholic" onesie underneath the baptismal gown that I got from the blogger Alliance. Woot! you guys rock!
  • Nod-girl's first holy communion -- "say, who is that highly over-trained girl?" Someone who is beautiful and radiant at receiving Our Lord for herself. Big shout out to Aunt K-Lo for doing up Nod-girl's hair first thing in the morning in record time. It looked awesome and she was sooo happy! Does that airplane get good gas mileage?

And on it goes ... hope your week is great!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails