Friday, January 21, 2011

24:15 Supposedly



Here’s the thing: it ain’t all peaches ’n’ cream. Anybody who tells you different is selling something.

I’m supposed to tell you how wonderful life is and what a great joy it is to have a big family. About how we’re never bored and it just keeps getting better and richer and growing in love and appreciation of one another.

What I’m supposed to say is that the joy of the Lord is my strength and it’s the same as the feeling you get when you see cute puppies and people tell you how nice you look today. I imagine the “complimentary valet” at the hotel is the guy who says how much he likes your jacket. [...]

Continue reading >>>
Subscribe to As For Me And My House (Jos 24:15), Thursdays at Catholic Dads Online!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails