Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Year Of The Priest: Poll

Since it is the year of the priest, I thought it might be nice to talk about the priests in our lives.

As Catholic Dads, we have the direct responsibility over our domestic Church. As priests they have responsibility over everyone who walks through the door.

We've all had experiences of priests, both good and bad, who have helped to shape us and our understanding of the Faith and our love of God and neighbor.

Who has been the most important priest in your life, and why?

Take the poll and then leave your comment telling us who has had the most impact on your life.



1 comment:

Mary N. said...

St. Padre Pio is my favorite priest and one of my favorite saints. Why? He was blunt, truthful and full of wisdom. His picture is on the wall beside my bed. His is the first face I see in the morning... he inspires me. He suffered so much and completely abandoned himself to God. Truly a great saint!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails