Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Overheard In My House

I heard this from a friend of mine a while back, but it still gives me a chuckle. I was reminded of this story since I just got a letter from the Diocese thanking me for my financial support over the last year.

My friend was at an event out of state with a number of religious (Franciscans of some flavor, I believe). The topic naturally shifted to comparing this diocese with that one and similar stuff, when one person turned to my friend and said "And who is your Bishop?"

Not missing a beat, he replied:
Our Bishop? I think it's Bishop Lenten Appeal.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

HA HA That was Jim talking to the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal! He cracks me up! They thought he was pretty funny, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails