Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spring Amnesty

The robins around my house are not that bright and can be a bit of a pest at times. One thought that my garage was his home, a notion that I discouraged vigorously.

So now they've chosen a tree next to the garage and built a nest. At least it was a tree. The issue (for them) is that they only built it six feet off the ground, so they are easy prey for cats, foxes, and -- well me. As I said, not the brightest birds.

Given that the momma bird has already laid eggs and is sitting on them, I'll cut 'em a break -- for now.

In the meantime, it's picture time with camera phone.

1 comment:

The Crescat said...

Congratulations on winning Best Popery of Potpourri in the Cannonball Awards this year!

http://thecrescat.blogspot.com/2010/05/drumroll-please.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails