The Nodlings enjoy watching football with dear old Dad. My boy, Wynken, likes football; the toddlers, Nub and Nib, love to shout “Touchdown!” on every play; the older girls, Blynken and Nod-girl, just like hanging out and eating my snack food.
So with one hand on the remote to avoid the commercials and one eye on my snack plate, we are getting ready to enjoy the Game-That-Must-Not-Be-Named-Due-To-Litigious-Copyright-Holders.
A major part of The Game ™ of course is the football food. Catholics everywhere will be watching (and eating) along with the rest of the nation at the biggest football game of the year.
Everybody’s got their favorite football food; Catholics are no exception. So how will you know if you’re at a Catholic Football Fest? Let’s take a look at a sample menu:
- Beer: choice of Don De Dieu (Gift of God) or Angel City Ale
- Saints 7-Sacramental-layer dip
- Hotter-than-Hades wings
- Dante's Onion Rings of Hell
- Immaculate Reception drink holder
- St. Lawrence's Barbeque Wings
- Jalepeno Popers
- St. Stephen's Stoned Wheat Crackers and Cheese
- Heavenly Hash ice Cream
- B16 Burger and Fries
- Crusader Chili Dogs